You’ll love the way the wind blows the soft ruffles of the beautiful linen Prairie Skirt. This 100% soft linen is cool and easy to wear, and looks great dressed up or down. This skirt is a nice light weight, perfect for warmer weather, and could easily be layered up to transition into the cooler months. Paired with a casual tee shirt, or fancy blouse, this skirt is a classic piece for your wardrobe.
Choose the perfect color linen for your wardrobe, and The Prairie Skirt will be hand cut and sewn to your specifications in 4-5 weeks.
The Prairie Skirt has been designed to wear throughout all stages of motherhood. From pregnancy to breastfeeding and way beyond. You can dress up these staple wardrobe pieces effortlessly, or wear for a comfortable and more casual look.
PRAIRIE SKIRT FEATURES
- Ethically produced – handmade in Canada
- Fabric meets Oeko-tex standard 100
- 100% Linen
- Warmth level – light-mid weight, cool, breathable
- Flattering high-low hem, hits at the knee on the front, and at the ankle on the back
- Beautiful ruffle hem detail
- Hidden side seam pockets
- Comfortable wide elastic encased waistband
- Maternity / Baby bump friendly
- Flattering on the postpartum body